Hi all,

the idea of the keywords is very nice...

in

http://wiki.tcl.tk

you can search for a specific page using the url

like in

http://wiki.tcl.tk/file

even more, you can search all pages containing a word like in:

http://wiki.tcl.tk/menu*

perhaps it could be copied for ConTeXt wiki...don´t know how tclers do
theirs, but I guess they use tcl and they more or less can give some
advice.

Just some thoughts.

Cheers,

Jose Ignacio