This is from Protel not exported from CamTastic.

Go into the PCB itself and then select File Export. Next select
filename.DWG and type Autocad then press SAVE. You now get a dialog box
asking what you want in the DWG.

I find that the DWG file takes a lot less space than a DXF. This will
include everything in the PCB so he will have all the info he needs.

I generally use the Windows File system for storing instead of the Access
Database method since then I can get to each file separately.

And as others have pointed out each file in the project can be exported and
sent to someone.

Rob

"Robison Michael R CNIN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/14/2001 11:52:13
AM