From: Brad Velander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 4:50 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum List Server (E-mail)
Subject: [PEDA] Where does Protel check or flag double hits on drills?

Ok, I know this is a no-brainer but this afternoon that suits me just
fine,
I seem to be short some grey matter.
Where within Protel does it check for double drill hits?
I know that sometime in the past I have had this flagged when doing a
design
or outputting fab files.
However I just got word that a number of designs that were panelized
while I
was gone, had many double hits on the drills. To solve this in the
future, I
am trying to find the correct design rule, or check point to ensure that
everyone else is using this facility to check their boards. The problem
is
that I just can't find it at the moment.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.