I could have said this more strongly:

At 03:30 PM 12/13/01 -0600, Frank Gilley wrote:
>Do you know for a fact that upgrading from 98 to 99SE will get you the
>next release free due to ATS membership?  Or is this speculation?

ATS explicitly includes upgrades released during the ATS period, that's
practically the whole point.

The only way you would not get the next upgrade would be if Altium
postponed Phoenix more than a year from the date you upgrade, i.e., to
later than December 2002. I'd say that the only way that this would happen
would be for Altium to go completely down the tubes; they have invested a
great deal of their IPO and second-round financing in the Phoenix
technology, and release is already overdue, we expected the new autorouter
more than six months ago.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA