From: Bagotronix Tech Support [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 June 2002 18:21
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Save as Orcad Protel / MSoft

If Altium was really smart, they would offer a free version of the schematic
tool.  Since most of us uber-designers still need the PCB tool, this would
not cannibalize their sales of the full package.  It would probably boost
sales of it once the schematic-only people decide to start designing PCBs.
It would be almost zero cost on Altium's part to do this, since they have
already written the schematic tool.  Altium, are you listening?...

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com

* Tracking #: 7225D7E1D716BF459AAD61255B64A58969B23E9F