I agree, it is the same for me. I use Protel a few days a month.
This is just sufficient to memorize a few shortcuts.
I also have troubles justifying ATS over the years. Depending on
the versatility of DXP I might get it and drop out of the program
after a year, or stick with 99SE altogether.

The hardware development market is somewhat tight and probably
stays that way. The innocent have mobile phones thrown at for
almost nothing. These are technological masterpieces running at
2GHz and give the impression that hardware is cheap. There is
the temptation for me to drop hardware development altogether.

No reason for rising bloodpressure.

Rene