On 08:57 AM 1/08/2002 -0400, Andrew Jenkins said:

> [...]

The game changed when the price went up that is for sure.  They need to
deliver a three times better product by your figuring. Are they?

I can't recall now - over what period did the price triple?  It would be
interesting to see how that matches with features and bugs fixes.

I wonder if the introduction of SP5 and SP6, which really helped stability
for many of us, corresponds to the steepest price rise. If so then any of
us that are very price sensitive should  wish for buggy software!  Do you
like my logic?  Maybe I should go into marketing.

Ian Wilson

* Tracking #: 0963ECB41E082B47B2CD942C6CE17F3DAA906438