Gerard, could you provide some tangible examples of how other safety
aspects of Wikimania would be compromised if there is any specific
attention paid to the safety of LGBT+ Wikimedians? I cannot imagine
how such a thing could be true.

Based on my reading, nobody in this thread has asked for the safety of
LGBT+ attendees to be "prioritized" over other safety aspects. Please
don't make it appear as if they have.

Thanks,
Fae