With all due respect Pax... whilst I am fully in agreement with the concept of selecting a country with the safety of ALL participants in mind, I totally disagree with the concept of selecting a country based on "high human records" generally.

We are not serving the part of humanity that has the chance to live in countries with high human records. We are serving everyone, no matter in which country they live.

People living in those countries with poor records, already suffer from poor human rights. Why would we add to that ?

Anthere