From: BillSmart@>I used an example Catholic Hail Mary's, but it would, as
you point out, eventually
apply to anything repeated over and over and over and over... >
I bought a rosary and did the whole thing. I thought it was only about 33
prayers but it was closer to 70. I forget the exact number though I counted
the beads.
It was an interesting exercise and it refreshed my mind.
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/