From: Edgar Owen >Right, let go of everything. No attachments. Only

If that is all Zen is, it seems pretty lame-O. I thought the idea of getting
to ONLY THIS is what JM was talking about. You get to the impermanence in
order to get to the CHI, the life-force.

You are saying that just getting to the VOID is all there is. That is what I
would call the hole in your soul.