Hi Bill,

Thank you for your "thoughtful" reply.  My question is not on this Buddha Nature level, but  more on a everyday term.  For instance, any witness to your health?  Younger looking?  Any awareness to your ego?   Any relationship improvements?  Spiritual well being such as happier, etc.  JM

Bill Smart wrote:

JMJM,

In your post attached below you asked me to share with you what I
have "...experienced/witnessed with Only THIS or Just Sit".

If were were sitting face-to-face my immediate RESPONSE would have
been to slap you (or the floor or table - anything within reach) and
yell Just THIS!

My first THOUGHT after reading your post was 'nothing is withheld'.

After thinking it over for a little bit I decided I would reply 'no I
cannot'.

More thinking lead me to cite three reasons of why I cannot:
1. I don't know how to put this into words, much less text that I
can post on a site.
2. If I even tried it would most likely be inadequate and misleading.
3. Just THIS is something you have to experience for yourself (or
more properly put 'without your self'), and certainly without me.

In the end I decided to respond by chronicling all-of-the-above
to 'share' with you the entire process I went through to respond to
your post.

This question is the kind of question I used to get from my Zen
Master/Teacher during dokusan (private interviews) especially when I
was going through koan study. His 'requests' more like challenges or
demands, and he was much, much less polite about them than you are.
He expected ACTION, immediate action. The action could be verbal,
even words, but it had to be IMMEDIATE and decisive - evasion or
indecisevness would spell doom for you (the ringing of his bell which
means the interview was over and you had to leave the room).

So, JMJM, what's in your wallet?

...Bill!

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ps.com, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]..> wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> Can you share with me what have you experienced/witnessed with Only
THIS
> or Just Sit.
>
> Thanks,
> JM