Thanks so much for your private email.  I'm glad you didn't post it
to the forum so we didn't have to air my dirty laundry online.

You may not have been reading my posts lately, by that I mean the
past several months, and I don't blame you if you haven't been
reading them, but if you had you'd have noticed that I have been
posting in text and not HTML for some time.

You might send another one of your private emails to JMJM and remind
him of the HTML problems.

Happy chi!  ...Bill!

--- In, "Fitness63" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Billy,
> You seem to have many issues with your internet experience. YAHOO
changed its formatting about a year ago, and now it is not possible
to copy and cut parts of HTML messages. So you must convert to plain
text when you reply in order to be able to take out parts of the
> If you have Microsoft Outlook it is the FORMAT button that you
click and then click "plain text."
> You can now reply like any normal person and nobody will be the
wiser. I did not want to embarrass you so I sent this email