Hi Al,

Enlightenment is not an illusion.  That is a state of
connection/transmission can be observed/sensed.  Even just from some of
the disciples of an enlightened teacher, one with absolutely peaceful
and open heart, can experience some of the phenomenon.

Too many people thought that the books they read or the teacher they
learn from are absolute.  Actually, we got it when we were born.  If
one can feel his inner life force, he is on his way.  That is if he is
not blocked by his mind.

The only real world is the world of energy, which is a flow in constant
flux.  By the time anyone tried to describe it, or take a picture to
look at it, it is no longer the same.  The only way we can be part of
it, is to sync to it.  Flow with it.

Judging, categorizing, commenting anyone's post is a futile effort for
the ego.

Fine tune our chi, anyone can connect.