Hi Edgar,

On second look at my own post, it can be interpreted as per your post
below.  I apologize.  What I am trying to say is.....

Concept of justice is a judgment call exists in our mind only.  There is
no such concept in the universe.

The peace and quiet is the true state of our well being within.  The
suffering of our well being is also within.  I should not have used the
word of "reward".  I meant to say that the state of our well being is
the result of our own action.  No matter how we appear on the surface,
in the long run, our action always cause some "disturbance" and these
disturbance propagates.  When the right moment emerges, these floating
causes will turn into events.

Karma, or energy disturbance, or unsynchronized chi, is real.  It is a
real energy can be sensed and transferred.  Too many practitioners in
our school personally witness already.  Not a handful of cases, but
thousands of cases.  You can too after a few years of our practice.
Karma is not a concept. It is a form of chi.

I hope, I made it a bit more clearer this time.
JM