From: Jody W. Ianuzzi <>
Subject: RE: [Zen] EGO
Date: Friday, 13 August, 2010, 15:50

Hello Mayka,

I used to feel the same way. I actually hated myself. Then I was reading a
book by the Dalai Lama and he said that he found the whole concept of people
hating themselves to be so alien and he couldn't understand it at all.

I started to really think about that and I realized how he was so right. I
was able to break through my own self hate and now I actually LIKE myself.
Of course, when you like yourself you like everyone around you a lot more