From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <>
Sent: Wed, 20 October, 2010 9:43:33
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question

Yes,  as per Larry King program, about 2-3 weeks ago, a bunch of scientists did
say that our brain can be changed.

Yet even if we accept this discovery, we still need to "sit through".

Knowing any of this does not help us with any short cut.

Words are forms.  Words are in a domain separate from the domain of energy and