From: mike brown <uerusub...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 20 October, 2010, 8:59 AM

JMJM,

Just like to state that I didn't get that info from the Larry King programme!
You're right about the need to still "sit through", however to know that we are
somehow changing our brain/thoughts for the positive in a concrete,
physiological way frees us from a lot of the esoteric and ceremonial nonsense
that Zen is clouded in (no offence meant, but 'spirit' and 'chi' could be put
into that category).

Mike