Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your support. Actually Dr. Shin Lin, Vice Principal of UCI has already prove the existence of chi, its energy points and chi channels.

On 10/20/2010 3:02 PM, Anthony Wu wrote:

I am coming to the defence of JMJM. 'Chi' is not spirit. It is very much physical, though the mechanism has yet to be discovered by science.

--- On *Wed, 20/10/10, mike brown /<uerusub...@yahoo.co.uk>/* wrote:

    From: mike brown <uerusub...@yahoo.co.uk>
    Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question
    To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Wednesday, 20 October, 2010, 8:59 AM

    Just like to state that I didn't get that info from the Larry King
    programme! You're right about the need to still "sit through",
    however to know that we are somehow changing our brain/thoughts
    for the positive in a concrete, physiological way frees us from a
    lot of the esoteric and ceremonial nonsense that Zen is clouded in
    (no offence meant, but 'spirit' and 'chi' could be put into that