From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Mindfulness pt 2
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, January 3, 2011, 8:43 PM

Hi Kristy,

I know you meant well.  So do I.

Instead of getting into scientific or medical discussion,   why don't we let
Dave breathe for a month and see what happens.  Unless you believe breathing
would make OCD worse?

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

On 1/3/2011 6:22 PM, Kristy McClain wrote:

Hi JM,

 Stress the mind is the cause of the OCD.

Please share  why you believe this is true.

Thanks,

Kristy