Hello again Dave.

I haven´t read any comment from you or anyone else about video suggestion
"Thich Nhat Hanh, with the tittle "simple mindfulness" to be found in the
google videos department.  However, I have been reading some of the responses
talking involving mindfulness subject.  Some of those responses are
intellectual assumptions about what is mindfulness about and others are a
sharing of personal experience from the one or ones who posted it.

As a person whose teaching of mindulness transmited directly by zen ven. Master
Thich Nhat Hanh, it feels as my moral  responsibility to encourage you to watch
and listen with attention the dharma talk by Thich Nhat Hanh in the way I
previously advice you to do so or you run the risk of getting mentally
entangled with different information about mindfulness but not having in you
the real practise for it, the tool that will lead you to open the door of
mindfulness.

 I wish not to put more ideas in your head or anyone else about this subject
and just to give an starting clue key about it: "Mindfulness is to be aware of
all what is going on within and around oneself".  I believe that this sentence
and the video adviced to be watched can help you and all not to get lost in
mental entertainment about mindfulness.  It´s very important that you
understand that no matter how appealing or pleasant to the intellectual mind
can be some posting, the only way to truly understand what is mindfulness about
is by putting straight away into practise.  It´s in the fruits as a result of
that practise that mindfulness can be understood beyond any intellectual as
it´s, as everything else in zen, a direct experience.

Much, much short cut to  eat the peach rather than to have the poetry and much
more often the speculation by the ones who read a lot about   what look like
the  taste of the peach but never tried, tasted or even see a peach in their
life.

Best
 Mayka