Scrutinizing the peach and biting into it are not mutually exclusive
choices for different points in time.

The 'choice' one makes for any moment in time is whatever appears to
oneself to be the most appropriate choice for that moment.

Almost anyone here could give others repetitious advice on how to run
their lives, and their intentions, like those of fundamentalist
religionists, would no doubt be motivated by good intentions; but,
guided by current cultural mores, at least in English-speaking
countries, most abstain from such well-intentioned speech.

> Indeed Chris.  We always have a choice.

> --- On Sun, 9/1/11, Chris Austin-Lane ch...@... wrote:
>
> To eat the peach or make do with the picture of a lovely peach. It is
a daily choice we face.

> On Jan 8, 2011 11:18 PM, "Maria Lopez" flordel...@... wrote:
>
> Much, much short cut to  eat the peach rather than to have the poetry
and much more often the speculation by the ones who read a lot about
what look like the taste of the peach but never tried, tasted or even
see a peach in their life.