On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 09:20:41 -0800, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--On 18. Januar 2006 09:03:15 -0800 Alexander Limi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Note that I'm not saying it *won't* ship with 2.9, just that we reserve
the right to ship with 2.8, since the 2.9 status is still uncertain,

What is uncertain (except the issues with the Windows release)?

The Windows release is a big part of what makes Plone interesting to new adopters, so that is the primary one.

In addition, I have yet to use a Zope release which didn't have serious problems in its .0 release. I'm not saying this *has* to be the case with the 2.9 release - just being realistic. ;)

Can we drop this discussion now? It's getting very repetetive.