On 9/27/07, Benji York <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Second, why would you include all of the zope.* eggs if that particular
> package doesn't depend on them?

I suspect there are hidden differences in expectations here.  ;-)

Roger, when you assemble an application, are you expecting to find all
of zope.* in the result?

We're not expecting that in the projects I'm involved in.  In fact,
I'd be pretty upset to find a lot of that stuff in there, and would
like to see less of it than I do.

Zope 3 is not an application, and I consider that a good thing.