"If new players never leave the QP, Valve-Only system, how are they going
to find *your* server in the future I ask you. "

They won't. This doesn't matter. I mean it matters to the server operator,
but we are a very tiny fraction of the TF2 audience.

If the players are happy hitting QP with the Valve-Only system, then really
who am I to tell them they need to play on my server to enjoy the game even
more?