this might arouse your interest a bit.... but remember Nietzsche's
critique of Plato is comprehensive and voluminous, utterly
unprecedented in its breath and depth:

How the True WorldFinally Became An Fable:
The History of an Error

1. The true world -- attainable for the sage, the pious, the virtuous
man; he lives in it, he is it.
(The oldest form of the idea, relatively sensible, simple, and
persuasive. A circumlocution for the sentence, "I, Plato, am the
truth.")

2. The true world -- unattainable for now, but promised for the sage,
the pious, the virtuous man ("for the sinner who repents").
(Progress of the idea: it becomes more subtle, insidious,
incomprehensible -- it becomes female, it becomes Christian.)

3. The true world -- unattainable, indemonstrable, unpromisable; but
the very thought of it -- a consolation, an obligation, an imperative.
(At bottom, the old sun, but seen through mist and skepticism. The
idea has become elusive, pale, Nordic, K�nigsbergian [i.e., Kantian].)

4. The true world -- unattainable? At any rate, unattained. And being
unattained, also unknown. Consequently, not consoling, redeeming, or
obligating: how could something unknown obligate us?
(Gray morning. The first yawn of reason. The cockcrow of positivism.)

5. The "true" world -- an idea which is no longer good for anything,
not even obligating -- an idea which has become useless and
superfluous -- consequently, a refuted idea: let us abolish it!
(Bright day; breakfast; return of bon sens [�good sense�] and
cheerfulness; Plato's embarrassed blush; pandemonium of all free
spirits.)

6. The true world -- we have abolished. What world has remained? The
apparent one perhaps? But no! With the true world we have also
abolished the apparent one.
(Noon; moment of the briefest shadow; end of the longest error; high
point of humanity; INCIPIT ZARATHUSTRA. [�Zarathustra begins�])