"A property of consciousness is"

it sounds like you are reifying "consciousness"... consciousness is not a
thing in itself, consciousness does not exist in and of itself... it can
only be understood within the interdependent and complex framework of
sensation, bodies, space.... consciousness of something, in and through
something.... inseparable from the system of space, energy, matter and
motion... and essential equal to it.... not something seperate and distinct
from it that can exist independently of it....

consciousness is not something that exists in itself.... consciousness is
always embodied consciousness of life.... in and through life and the
complex instrument of form and the mystery of sensation and generation.
Consciousness is a phenomena of the "body" and its natural system... and is
equal to that "body" and "body system".

it sounds like you guys are reifing consciousness....