Pzomby... I will well concede that I am a bottomless fool to begin with, so
feel free to laugh heartily at me, in the good ole Homeric fashion.....

but,

you say consciousness as objectified and determinate entity, as a
hypothesized first mover, creates or causes movement through imagined
intentions..... but is it something called consciousness that is using
intentions to produce sounds and their corresponding images and various
powers and movements of the body.....

the question is, what is doing this.... mind, "the intellectual principle",
"consciousness"..... or something else, or something indeterminate.... and
what is the causal mechanism, what is the connection.... this is the mind
body problem..... the buddhists talk of "action without an agent"... and
laugh at the fact that they are forced to posit such an absurd sounding
conclusion.....

consciousness may not have an objective existence and may not be the "prime
mover" or doer....

it seems to me that consciousness is a concept that only makes sense via its
negation... in other words we understand consciousness through our
conception of non-consciousness or unconsciousness.... such as being hit
unconscious, or dreamless sleep etc..... so that we define consciousness
through our conception of the absence thereof....

consciousness is only the non-absence of something... rather then something
positive apprehended in and of itself..... consciousness is just the fact
that there is no unconsciousness.... it is kind of a ridiculous concept.