But a person also makes changes to their chemical network by
exercising their will out of purely semantic conscious intent, having
no biochemical rationale or specific neurogeographical constraint. You
don't have to get from one part of your brain to another part to think
about something else, 'you' are already are at both places. I think
that the neural network and its sensorimotive content (perception) are
two ends of a single involuted topolology. I'm a big fan of TMS. I
wish there were a lot more research being done with it. (I thought it
was Transcranial?).