On 3/5/2012 1:30 PM, John Clark wrote:
Yes. I John K Clark just saw a 90 minutes documentary on the history of asphalt, and as that is certainly one of the large but finite number of 90 minute movies I can see on that screen it is entirely consistent with my prediction that John K Clark will see every 90 minute movie that screen can show.

 John K Clark

I generally agree with your view of this hypothetical duplication. But I don't think the ambiguity of "you" after the duplication is corrosive of Bruno's general argument. He's just taking Everett's interpretation of QM. Do you, John, consider that a reasonable theory of quantum uncertainty. If so, then they problem boils down to whether the Everett's interpretation is consistent with *digital* duplication.