Hi Bruno Marchal

1)  For wine-tasting -- What one must have is knowing that one knows that the
wine tastes good.

    Such as one can prove that 1+1 =2 but one still has to accept that as true.

2) mo穘ad  (mnd)
n.
1. Philosophy An indivisible, impenetrable unit of substance viewed as the
basic constituent element of physical reality in the metaphysics of Leibniz.

Substance: A being that subsists by itself; a separate or distinct thing.

Contingent truth: A truth whose opposite is possible

Entelechy: Something having in it "a certain perfection", a completeness- a
term taken from Aristotle's definition of the soul

Appetition: The internal principle which prepares for change; rudimentary
"desire".

Monad: The simple substance. Blind and passive by itself, but obtains its
perceptions
from God who also can animate it and cause it to feel.

Roger , rclo...@verizon.net
8/17/2012
could function."