On 2/8/2013 2:14 PM, Telmo Menezes wrote:

My point is that the only possible write algorithm that doesn't read information that is already stored is one that starts writing at random in any position. You could erase or corrupt previous information and you have no index.

I don't see why that should be the case. The write can be to an allocated memory area that maintains a pointer.