On 3/8/2013 12:25 PM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
Yes, we know that classical determinism is wrong, but it is not logically inconsistent with consciousness.

I must disagree. It is baked into the topology of classical mechanics that a system cannot semantically act upon itself.

? (that seems to contradict comp, and be rather 1004)

Dear Bruno,

You do not seem consider the need to error correct and adapt to changing local conditions for a conscious machine nor the need to maintain access to low entropy resources. Your machines are never hungry.

--
Onward!

Stephen