In a message dated 5/19/2013 1:36:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

It's odd  that, although it should be easy to show if it exists, it has
never been  conclusively demonstrated that while "out of the body" anybody has
gained any  information about anything that they did not already have when
they were in  their body.

John K Clark

John depending on how determined a conspiracy is, and it is  possible, that
some physicians and patients, and their families collaborate,  lets review
your phrase, conclusively demonstrated. What are your parameters for  being
'conclusively demonstrated,' as a scientific-medical endevor? What would
make something conclusive for you? The reason I ask, is because you stated an
interesting statement, and I got to wondering how one could conclusively
proven?  You are aware that there have been curious incidents reported where
the patient  appeared to know stuff they would be unlikely know. Such as
where one's dentures  were placed while the patient was unconscious, or a
tennis shoe on a  hospital rooftop, or the names of electro-cardiac-heat
lung machines on ID  plates, that were spelled in German. Could it all be a
conspiracy? Yeah. Then I  ask how likely is such a conspiracy to be carried
out? Now, I don't know. So, if  you can set criteria, for what is conclusively
demonstrated, this could be  useful.
Now, taking the role of a not so skeptical, I wonder how theories in
physics get rejected as much as NDE stuff does? Like what is our conclusive
proof for bosonic string theory, or M-brane theory, or Everetts MWI (I like
 because it sounds wonderful) or Loop Quantum Gravity? Perhaps, its  just
tougher to test for, then theories of physics, where as, goofing with people
at  end of life, or in an emergency room, sounds like the researcher might
run the  risk of arrest, and I don't mean, cardiac, either.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit