On 5/19/2013 3:41 PM, spudboy...@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 5/19/2013 6:19:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
meeke...@verizon.net writes:

    Since the study has been going on five years, and there has been no leak of
    positive result, I expect that there are no positive results to report.  I
find it
    hard to imagine that an amazing positive result, that would be known to
several
    members of a medical team, could be kept secret.

    Brent

Yes, you could well be correct, all smoke and no fire, and this could be the truth. But after reading Parnia's book a couple of months ago, we could both be surprised. But if you say, well it just sounds too good to be true, I'd sadly aggree because thats how life often is.

One is not encouraged by their latest press release, Jan 2013, "...The AWARE investigators have explained that owing to the exploratory nature of this study they do not anticipate there to be an end in the near future. Instead the study is likely to evolve into further research projects downstream with time. They are pleased to report the study is progressing well but have indicated that the results so far suggest more data and larger scale studies may be required..." Which I read as,"We didn't get what we wanted so we want to look more."