In a message dated 5/19/2013 6:19:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
meeke...@verizon.net writes:

Since the study has been going on five  years, and there has been no leak
of a positive result, I expect that there  are no positive results to report.
 I find it hard to imagine that  an amazing positive result, that would be
known to several members of a  medical team, could be kept secret.

Brent

Yes, you could well be correct, all smoke and no fire, and this could be
the truth. But after reading Parnia's book a couple of months ago, we could
both  be surprised. But if you say, well it just sounds too good to be true,
I'd sadly  aggree because thats how life often is.

Mitch