Thought experiment: Suppose that someone has never experienced touching hot objects before. As long as this person does not find out that touching hot objects is painful, either by touching hot objects himself or by being told that it is painful, he will be in a superposition of two sectors of the multiverse where he has and has not the ability to feel extreme pain when touching very hot objects.

The sector where he does not have the ability to feel pain has a very small amplitude, there evolution has run a different course. In the other sector evoluton has run the course where the ancestors in the first sector ddidn't survive, it where the creatures with some mutation that lead to them feeling pain when touching hot objects that survived here.

The mere act of touching a hot object is a measuremnt which locates the person in the latter sector, only then does the outcome of the events that happened a long time ago become determined.

Saibal

Citeren John Mikes <jami...@gmail.com>:

And HOW do you know all that?