On 12/20/2013 1:30 PM, Stephen Paul King wrote:
No no. If the mind is classical then Nature would not bother making many different version of "the same software", no? I worry that we are treating the mind and consciousness as a "thing", as if we could hold it in our hands, when we try to make sense of it.
  THis may be a mistake...

Not as big a mistake as anthropomorphizing nature. You referred to "minds", not consciousness. I'm not sure what it means to refer to immaterial things as "classical" or "quantum".

Brent