Hi Roger,

  No, QM allows teleportation so 1) and 2) are already shown (in the case
of atoms) to be possible. What QM disallows is 3) - 5), which makes the
rest of the steps subject to debate. I wish that Bruno could run his UD
argument without any discussion of teleportation.
  As I see things, it boils down to whether or not first person
indeterminacy is a non-trivial fact and whether or not if transformations
on integers are sufficient to faithfully represent the physical world and
our existence in such as "self-aware" entities.

Kindest Regards,

Stephen Paul King

Senior Researcher

Mobile: (864) 567-3099