On 19 Dec 2013, at 21:36, John Mikes wrote:

Here is my tuppence about the hoax-game of the fantasy-play 'teleportation':

It is theoretical reasoning in the frame of an hypothesis making such theorizing meaningful, unless you believe that comp is false. But then you might have to argue that comp is false. Theoretical analysis can be compared to a game, indeed, but that does not invalidate the logical point.

Bruno

It is what I said, never substantiated and placed into circumstances never substantiated or verified even within our imaginary physical(?) explanations.
Wana play? be my guest.
In a 'transportation' (cf: reincarnation-like?) one is supposed to receive new identity as fitting for the new circumstances, with memory arased of the old one.
YOU2 is NOT YOU1. (Not even YOU1*).
JM