On 11 Jan 2014, at 09:28, Bruno Marchal wrote:

Your consciousness condenses into "here and now" for the same measure the guy in Washington feel to be in only once city after the WM-duplication.

Read: Your consciousness condenses into "here and now" for the same REASON the guy in Washington feelS to be in only ONE city after the WM- duplication.

Sorry, I wrote to quickly.

Hope you recover the meaning from my typo errors. Here I made three typo error in one sentence,with abig one, using the word "measure" instead of "reason"!

Don't hesitate to ask me to rewrite some paragraph in case it seems too much not understandable. It looks like there are few correlations between my brain and my hands ...