On Thu, Jul 9, 2015  Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

​> ​
> I see only your usual rhetorical tricks

​Those "​rhetorical tricks" have another name, it's an
obscure technical term called "logic". Perhaps you've heard of it.

> ​> ​
> Just answer this. I recall that W means "I feel to be in W", and "I feel
> to be in M", with the "I" being the first person I,

​To hell with "THE"!  ​If a person has been duplicated then there is no
more "the", it's now "a" because that's what "duplicated" means.
And "a" Helsinki Man today is anyone or anything that remembers being

​"​
the
​"​
Helsinki Man
​ before the duplication. ​And yes yes I know, "I confuse the 1p and the
3p"; so cure my confusion and run through the entire duplicating procedure
from start to finish strictly from "*the*" first person perspective without
using ambiguous personal pronouns and using "the" and "a" correctly. I'm
betting you can't do it.

​> ​
> I recall that you have agreed that the first person experiences W and M
> are incompatible and belongs to separate streams of consciousness/first
> person experiences.

​Yes, obviously they are incompatible with each other, but neither is
incompatible with the Helsinki Man if "The Helsinki Man" means something
that remembers being a man in Helsinki before the duplication occurred. And
if it doesn't mean that then what does it mean?

  John K Clark