> On 15 Jan 2019, at 12:56, Philip Thrift <cloudver...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 5:33:01 AM UTC-6, Bruno Marchal wrote:
>
> > On 14 Jan 2019, at 20:27, Brent Meeker <meek...@verizon.net <javascript:>>
> > wrote:
> >

> > On 1/14/2019 3:22 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
> >> The physics comes from the first person statistical interference between
> >> those dreams.
> >
> > Where can this "person" be to make a statisical inference, if there are
> > only the dreams?
> >

> That person makes the inference in the dreams, and test them in the mean
> (most normal, in the Gaussian sense) consistent extensions where it
> consciousness differentiate.
>
> Those dream are not “nocturnal” type of dream. A dream here is just a
> computation supporting a Löbian machine, which itself supports a person ([]p
> &p). The measure one is given either by []p & p (p sigma_1), or just []p &
> <>t. “[]p” alone cannot work, because G adds “cul-de-sac world” at any
> transition, and we have to get rid of them, to get the default hypotheses
> used in probability or credibility theory.
>
> We do reverse engineering somehow. We extract the geometry of the universe
> (the accessibility relations) from the modal logic of the
> observable/predictable, which is derived from the “material variants” of G
> (mainly Z).
>
> With mechanism, there are no other way, unless adding a magical selection
> principle, but that would make impossible to trust any digitalist doctors.
> Would you say yes to a doctor who says that the transplant needs some prayer?
>
> Bruno
>

> But what exactly counts as a digital implant?
>
>  Likely, neurosurgeons in the future will be replacing neurons and groups of
> neurons in human brains with synthetic neurons made of some sort of
> materials, perhaps including silicon, but also biopolymers …

An implant can be said digital if it is emulable at the relevant substitution
level (that we cannot know for sure, that is why it is a sort of bet).

If the primitive matter plays a role, it has to be non Turing emulable at all,
but there are no evidences for this, and some contrary evidences do exist.

Bruno