> On 14 Jan 2019, at 20:27, Brent Meeker <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

> On 1/14/2019 3:22 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
>> The physics comes from the first person statistical interference between
>> those dreams.
>
> Where can this "person" be to make a statisical inference, if there are only
> the dreams?

That person makes the inference in the dreams, and test them in the mean (most
normal, in the Gaussian sense) consistent extensions where it consciousness
differentiate.

Those dream are not “nocturnal” type of dream. A dream here is just a
computation supporting a Löbian machine, which itself supports a person ([]p
&p). The measure one is given either by []p & p (p sigma_1), or just []p & <>t.
“[]p” alone cannot work, because G adds “cul-de-sac world” at any transition,
and we have to get rid of them, to get the default hypotheses used in
probability or credibility theory.

We do reverse engineering somehow. We extract the geometry of the universe (the
accessibility relations) from the modal logic of the observable/predictable,
which is derived from the “material variants” of G (mainly Z).

With mechanism, there are no other way, unless adding a magical selection
principle, but that would make impossible to trust any digitalist doctors.
Would you say yes to a doctor who says that the transplant needs some prayer?

Bruno