On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 2:09 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Peter,
>
> A technical issue prevented the tests from automatically running. I've
> resolved the issue and started a manual run, you should be seeing test
> results within 2-3 hours.
>
>    --Dave B.

Hi Dave,

As you hoped, these test now shows up on the tool page (as expected
they are test failures - apparently my install script isn't quite right yet):

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/clinod/a66a914c39b5
Functional test results for changeset revision a66a914c39b5 of clinod
0 tests passed, 1 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/effectivet3/5644c28cf965
Functional test results for changeset revision 5644c28cf965 of effectivet3
0 tests passed, 2 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.

This one is more interesting, and appears to be a problem with the
test framework (both tests pass locally via run_functional_tests.sh):

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_rename/16a1a5ae98e9
Functional test results for changeset revision 16a1a5ae98e9 of seq_rename
0 tests passed, 2 tests failed, 0 tests missing test components.

I'll raise that on a new thread,

Peter

(Sorry for resending this Dave, I left off the mailing list the first time)