From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 12:22 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Star Wars Game Thoughts/Ideas

Hi Darren,

Yeah, i haven't either. However, some VI users do seem to have problems. I'm
not quite sure why. Although, that in of itself shouldn't prevent me from
investing time and energy in a really good FPS Star Wars game.

That said, I'm right now upgrading G3D to use FMOD Ex which is the best
audio API out there on the market for any operating system. I should be able
to produce some highly realistic virtual audio environments with it as well
as make the game cross-platform to boot.
So I'm pretty excited about what I can actually do with the upgraded engine.
I'd love to see a fully accessible 3d Star Wars game with a highly realistic
3d audio environment. For us 5.1 surround sound is the equal of 3d graphics
and animation.

Cheers!

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6110 (20110510) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6110 (20110510) information _____________