Hi Darren,

Yeah, i haven't either. However, some VI users do seem to have
problems. I'm not quite sure why. Although, that in of itself
shouldn't prevent me from investing time and energy in a really good
FPS Star Wars game.

That said, I'm right now upgrading G3D to use FMOD Ex which is the
best audio API out there on the market for any operating system. I
should be able to produce some highly realistic virtual audio
environments with it as well as make the game cross-platform to boot.
So I'm pretty excited about what I can actually do with the upgraded
engine. I'd love to see a fully accessible 3d Star Wars game with a
highly realistic 3d audio environment. For us 5.1 surround sound is
the equal of 3d graphics and animation.

Cheers!