Hi Clement,

I've noticed. My wife wants us to buy a WII since the games are mainly
oriented towards family and kids, and she's not exactly into violence.
So something like WII Sports and Sports Resort are right up her alley.
As for me I love wrestling games, and I don't mind playing something
like Marvel vs Capcom. So somethinglike an XBox 360 is more to my
liking. Naturally we can't really afford both right now.
Cheers!