Fair enough. FPS it is... and any help I fcan give will be offered. Although, oddly enough, with the stream of games sony and mirosoft have started releasing via downloads for the ps3 and xbox360 through use of their separate online stores, it's surprising to see how many side scrollers are coming back. Bionic commando and final fight have been remade, though final fight only has redone graphics and remixed music... bionic commando is a complete remake of the original. Then other games like Castle quest, Shank, Invincible tiger... and all the newer megaman games, of course. These are all side scrollers... and I think, like fighting games, they're making a comeback.