HI Dark,

I hear you there. That's precisely why I was throwing the Star Wars
RPG game idea out there for people to ponder. There aren't that many
RPG games for a blind gamer to play and what games there are are lax
on story, focussed on pvp play, and grind, grind, grind. Thus far the
only two roll playing games i am willing to pay for is Sryth which
I've always liked, and of course now Entombed. Both games are good in
that the focus isn't on pvp play, and you have to unlock certain
adventures or tasks based on your skill level and what you have
completed. This makes the game far more balanced.

For example, let's assume I am creating a Star Wars game and you
decide to become a human Jedi apprentice. Ok, you are a brand new
character so you are going to have to have some easy tasks to help
build up your skills and experience. Obviously, the first thing to do
is select your starting skills and apply your experience points
accordingly. Then, you need to visit the Jedi Academy to get some
further training from the Jedi masters. From there once you have
reached a certain level as an apprentice you can take on some more
difficult tasks for the Jedi order such as fighting smugglers,
capturing an escaped criminal, or some other task that doesn't require
a fully trained Jedi master to handle.

You might be patroling the walkways of Coriscant when you hear someone
cry out in pain. You Investigate to find two aliens atacking someone
dressed in a Republic S.I.S. uniform. You quickly activate your light
saber and cut down the attacking aliens. Before the S.I.S. agent dies
he hands you a data disc containing Republic Intelligence of an
illegal spice shipment at the nearby spaceport. After reading the
discs contents on your data comp you realise you are the only one near
enough to intercept and stop the shipment. You slip out of your Jedi
robes, and put on some sort of uniform and slip into the spaceport.
You successfully intercept the smugglers, destroy the spice, and hand
the smugglers over to Republic security. You get experience points you
can train up your skills and powers for the next missions etc. That
kind of mission is fantastic for a new gamer as it might not require
heavy force skills and perfect saber training to accomplish. Its
definitely not like walking out of the academy on day one and facing
an elite member of the Sith Council or something that would be a
challenge for a Jedi Master let alone a new apprentice. Plus this
definitely is a decent storyline without a complex plot to break you
into the game.

Cheers!